As someone who loves nothing more than to adventure on weekends, settling into the cold reality of winter can be tough. It’s bad enough having to venture out into the rain on a workday, but to wake up to it on a weekend can be crushing. To cheer myself up and ensure that I’m just as fulfilled during winter as I am during the warmer months, I created a list of weekend activities that can be done regardless of the weather. Hope you find it helpful, too!
- Make a big pot of chili or soup
- Visit a museum
- See a movie, or even two (I’ve been known to spend all day in the movie theater come Oscars season)
- Stay in pajamas while organizing the house
- Watch back-to-back episodes of Friends on the couch
- Treat yourself to a spa day
- Invite friends over for a night in
- Order food to-go from your favorite restaurant and enjoy it in the warmth of your own home
- Catch up on all of the month’s fashion magazines
- Take a long bath while listening to your favorite music
What’s your go-to winter weekend activity? Let me know in the comments!